19 November 2012
St. Petersburg government is going to spend more money on construction in 2013.
9 October 2012
The investment project with the cost of more than 1.7 bln rubles on building of paint-and-lacquer materials factory JOTUN in the Leningrad region has been launched
WELCOME TO BALTICBUILD:
BalticBuild, the 17th International Building and Interiors Exhibition, 5th “A.City” International Forum for City planning, Architecture and Design will be held from 11 to 13 September 2013 in St.Petersburg, Russia. It is well-known in Russia and abroad exhibition project. Prior to 2002 the exhibition was known as Batimat.
2012: NEW FORMAT OF INTENSIVE COMMUNICATION!
- "Fight of technologies": competitive presentations in order to protect production and technologies. New presentation show will allow visitors to learn more about the advantages of materials and technologies similar (or alternative) commodity group from different suppliers, and to suppliers to convince, what exactly their goods are the most optimum and recommended for application.
- Active demonstration platform: master classes, demonstrations, consultations.
- Action business program: seminars and discussions: more than 50 profile thematic actions, including:
Day of the architect/designer
Day of the builder / builder
Put the private buyer
- Session for wholesale and retail networks
- Practical solution of the most topical issues!
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
- Government of St.Petersburg
- Government of Leningrad Region
- National Union of Builders (NOSTROY)
The exhibition is included in the Government of St.Petersburg and Leningrad Region’s plan of priority events, and is held under the patronage of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
COMPREHENSIVE BUSINESS PROGRAM:
- A.CITY, 5th INTERNATIONAL FORUM FOR CITY PLANNING, ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
- Conference devoted to the engineering networks projecting
- Master-classes of architects and designers
- Conferences on the main questions in the sphere of house construction, country housing.
- Scientific, technical, practical conferences and seminars
- Designer consultations, company presentations
- Building Machinery day (Demonstrations of building machinery at work)
- Round table discussions
- Matchmaking program
Together with the BatlicBuild exhibition, ExpoClimate, the International Exhibition for Water Supply and Climate Equipment will be held.
2012: FACTS AND FIGURES
Number of represented exhibitors: 309 from 16 Countries
Number of visitors: 17 811 from 29 countries.